Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Year In Review

Verse of the Day: Psalm 65:11  "Thou crownest the year with thy goodness;"


Here is an - Extremely! - condensed pictoral history of 2010. Truly the Lord is good, even when we can't see His plan. Let us all cling to God and His Word through the next year.
Never let go of the Lord,
Never lose hold of His Word.
Never stop praying - Never stop saying His Name:
Never let Go!
                      Abigail Miller, Never Let Go, chorus



The Farm, where I lived and worked for a year and 4 months.

My trip to Zambia, Africa, is chronicled at www.wings4africa.com ... which seems to be broken right now.. I'll have to check in with the webmaster!


Maple Syrup time!


Can't you ever stay clean?!


Beautiful...


I love farming.
Unfortunately it is not easy to make into a profitable profession. We ended up selling the herd of dairy cows and focusing on crop farming. Without the need for extra help, it was time for me to move on.





I got a job at Harris, RF Communications division, as an assembly operator. Only a temp position, but I got some electrical experience and made pretty decent wages.


Stonework on my family's new house. My younger brother Trevor helped me.


My new church. It has been such a blessing!


The Geneseo Airshow


Flying over rolling Western New York.


The Genesee river, Letchworth State Park, and Mt. Morris Dam


My new home near Medina. I co-rent this place with my friend Dan. We enjoy living in the Amish community and being close to church and many friends.


Our Church took a trip to Vermont. We enjoyed preaching, fellowship, and work.




Shooting clay pigeons.

             
Some of the things I build circuit boards for. I now work at Trek, inc. in Medina.


No comments: