Wednesday, September 14, 2011

On an Ohio Morning

Verse of the Day:Psalms 143:8


Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

 Horses and cattle grazing in the dewy rich grass. A rooster crows over the hill somewhere. A fiery red disc ascends in the east to slowly waken the mist-shrouded hills and valleys. The air  full of the melodies of birds, with the occasional rhythmic stacatto of horseshoes and quiet rumble of buggy wheels along the winding, narrow roads.The corn tassels glow across the rolling acres in the red-orange sunrise. The air is perfect. It will be hot and sultry later, but I drink in the moments of beauty and cool freshness while I can, as I walk along the road with my friend. What more could a heart atune with God wish for?

This is Holmes County, Ohio.  Enjoy.
















Ecclesiastes 3:11 'He hath made every thing beautiful in His time..."

















No comments: