Thursday, February 14, 2013

Winter Fun Day

The next day after the storm, some of the folks from church gathered for a time of fellowship and old-fashioned sledding fun. I took about half with the D3000 and half with the S5 Pro. I had the exposure set wrong on the S5, and the snow was just a glaring white background, but I managed to recover most of the photos sufficiently with post processing.

It was a beautiful day for a drive out to Akron Falls Park


People busily relocated the whiteness off their driveways.




When I got to the park, the gently falling snow gave me a great photo op on the trunk of my car. I wish I'd had a macro lens!

And here is a selection of sledding pics



 Dave Leib was the jump-builder.
 Austin check out the jump on a board.

Pastor Pawley whizzes down the hill on his favorite tube.













We all had a blast! But the day isn't over just yet...
Check back often for more photos of Snowy Saturday.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, too nice!!! What a day of fun!!!
I love the picture of the trees beside the road....

Jamie Parfitt said...

Great action shots!