Monday, December 23, 2013

What Am I Doing!

Getting Close.....to 10,000 pageviews on this blog! No idea how many are robots and how many are real humans, but it makes me think.

How many people read my posts? How many strangers do I affect in some small way? And most importantly -

Do I bless others?

Am I encouraging, uplifting, edifying?
Am I a bright spot in someone's day?
Am I teaching and admonishing?
Am I holding up Christ as the head of my life?
Am I an example of the believers?

Or is this a venue to toot my own horn?
To proclaim my foolishness and show off my wit.
To show the world that I am as silly and conceited as they are.

I think we can all ask ourselves these questions as we fill blogs ,Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, etc with pictures, thoughts, and comments.


Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Phil.4:8

That's my tidbit for today. I hope you will keep visiting and feel free to leave comments, ask questions - even if we don't know each other personally. This is my little corner of cyberspace, and I'm awfully glad you stopped by.

~Elliott

1 comment:

Jamie Parfitt said...

Just found this tonight. Yes, people ARE affected by us all the time. I have seen your discussion about dispensations. I guess you have TWO corners in the world.

Love, Mom